Created for your hybrid workforce, Logi Dock is an all-in-one docking station that eliminates excess wires, adaptors, and power plugs at the desk. Logi Dock ensures an efficient, fail-safe meeting experience across your teams with simple meeting controls and ambient lighting to alert workers of upcoming video calls. It’s easy to deploy, set up and use with clever controls and a professional-grade speakerphone.
Logi Dock is expected to be available in Q4 2021.
Unclutter your desktop
Work freely. Logi Dock connects and charges up to five USB peripherals and two monitors, replaces unneeded chargers and power cords, and makes desktop clutter disappear. Whether you use a Mac, PC, or Chromebook, Logi Dock works with laptops that support USB-C with DisplayPort Alt Mode. With USB-C DP or Alt Mode, Logi Dock can provide up to 100W of power to charge laptops and connect video source and display devices such as external monitors. Logi Dock streamlines your home office so you can work more productively.
Add music to your workday
If music is your ideal work companion, indulge your preferences with small but mighty speakers that deliver immersive, stereophonic audio, a powerful bass line you can hear, and volume you can crank way up. Enjoy your favourite tunes distortion-free, carefully balanced, and crystal clear.
- All-in-one docking station with simple meeting controls and mute sync
- Full Google calendar integration via Logi Tune with ambient lighting to indicate meeting and in-call status
- Connects up to five USB peripherals, two monitors and Bluetooth® mobile devices, with support for up to 100W laptop charging
- Speakerphone with adaptive beamforming mics and background noise suppression
- High-fidelity speakers deliver rich audio for meetings, media, and distance learning