Acer Chromebase for meetings 24V2
The Acer Chromebase for meetings is a purpose-built, all-in-one touchscreen video conferencing system for Google Meet designed for individuals and small spaces:
- Phone rooms
- 2-person huddle rooms
- Dedicated, desktop video conferencing
- 24” touch screen - no cables, mouse or keyboard required
What do I get?
- Acer 24 Inch Backlit LED Touchscreen
- Integrated 5.0 megapixel wide-angle HD video camera
- 2 built-in stereo speakers
- 2 built-in microphones
- 1st year's management and support fee
Chromebase v2 is now available!
Please contact us for further information at info@GeckoTech.cloud, including for shipments outside the UK.
Watch how Netflix uses Chrome Enterprise across their workforce, how it's made it easier to deploy hardware to new intakes, and how it reduced internal support tickets.
G Suite Basic, Business or Enterprise required for Google Meet to function. Google offers a free 30-day trial of G Suite to new users buying Google Meet, after which a paid subscription is required. If you're unsure whether you have or need G Suite, ask us and we'd be happy to talk.