The Chromebox for meetings is Google’s cloud based video conferencing solution. The product includes a Chromebox, HD camera, combined microphone/speaker unit and a remote control. The Chromebox for meetings works best when used in conjunction with Google Apps. What is it that differentiates the Chromebox for meetings from other Video Conferencing solutions? Check out our Why Chromebox for meetings page for more information.
Chromebox is powered by Chrome OS, which means it’s fast, secure and easy to manage.
- 5th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB3.0
- 2 x 2GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, BT4
- Combo Headphone/Mic Jack
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Automatically switches resolution based on available bandwidth
- Autofocus lens
- Automatic low-light correction
Microphone / speaker
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speech clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary)
- Nano-sized USB adapter
- Wireless operation
Only high quality HD display monitors are supplied for superior crisp graphics. Our 2 screen Cfm package facilitates dual display meaning one screen can be dictated to display the Video Conference and the other the appropriate supporting media or documents.