Chromebase for meetings
The Acer Chromebase for meetings is a first of its kind, purpose-built, all-in-one touchscreen video conferencing system designed for individuals and small spaces:
- Phone rooms
- 2-person huddle rooms
- Dedicated, desktop video conferencing
- 24” touch screen - no cables, mouse or keyboard required
What do I get?
- Acer 24 Inch Backlit LED Touchscreen
- Integrated 1.0 megapixel HD video camera
- 2 built-in stereo speakers
- 4 built-in microphones
- Keyboard & Mouse (Included, but not required for use)
- 1st years management & support fee
View the full Chromebase spec sheet (PDF).
Please contact us for further information at info@GeckoTech.cloud, including for shipments outside the UK.
Watch how Netflix uses Chrome Enterprise across their workforce, how it's made it easier to deploy hardware to new intakes, and how it reduced internal support tickets.