ASUS Chromebox 3 features a 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-7100U processor and DDR4-2133 memory for faster, smoother and more energy-efficient performance. With full support for Android apps from Google Play, ASUS Chromebox 3 gives you the ability to run your favourite mobile apps with the power of a mini PC. It also comes equipped with a versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality, and supports dual 4K/UHD displays for gorgeously sharp visuals and powerful productivity.
Combine it with a Chrome Enterprise licence to unlock the full power of remote device management for enterprise environments.
For a limited time, buy a Chromebox 3-N004U and get an ASUS VA229H monitor at no extra cost! Perfect as a desktop setup in an office environment.
- All-new Chromebox, powered by a 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Run thousands of Android apps on Google Play with incredible performance
- Versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality
- Stay safe from viruses and malware with automatic system updates
- VESA mount compatible for a tidy, clutter-free work area.
- Easy setup and automatic software and security updates for protection from viruses and malware
VA229H monitor details:
- 21.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlight display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus, VividPixel and ensure better image quality
- Extensive connectivity including HDMI and D-sub ports. Plus 1.5-Watt stereo speakers
- VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i3-7100U processor|
|RAM||4GB 2133MHz DDR4|
|Storage||64GB M.2 SATA|
|WLAN||Intel Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi + BT4.2|
Please contact us for further information at info@GeckoTech.cloud, including for shipments outside the UK.
Watch how Netflix uses Chrome Enterprise across their workforce, how it's made it easier to deploy hardware to new intakes, and how it reduced internal support tickets.